SKILLS ON SITE – TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions – Skills on Site
- The prize consists of Checkatrade using a percentage allocation of their contractual rights at Wembley for the Checkatrade Trophy Final on Sunday 8th April 2018
- The main prize (Wembley advertisement) is for two winning businesses.
- The assets and advertisement rights allocated to the two are decided and creatively controlled by Checkatrade
- All branding and inventory materials are subject to final approval, but such approval does not relieve the participant of its obligations in law or to otherwise ensure the materials they provide are lawful and do not infringe the rights of others
- All valid entries will be judged by a panel made up of Checkatrade representatives before a winner is chosen and contacted.
- All entries are reminded to adhere to their work’s health and safety regulations. Do not break industry or worksite health and safety protocol
- The prize package does not include travel to or from the ground
- Entrants are reminded that tickets are issued subject to Wembley Stadium and EFL regulations and the Conditions of Entry relevant to those tickets
- Fans are reminded that these tickets are in Wembley Stadium hospitality and are subject to theirs and the EFL’s terms and conditions. Refusal to accept or follow these terms & conditions may result in participants being ejected from the hospitality area or Wembley stadium for the purposes of their own safety or for any other reason. Wembley Stadium Ground Regulations can be found here:
- Hospitality includes:
– Match tickets
– A three-course complimentary meal
– Wine, beer and soft drinks on arrival
- The competition is open to all UK tradespeople, not consumers, with the exception of employees of Checkatrade, the EFL, any of the remaining clubs in the 2017/18 Checkatrade Trophy or Hatch Communications, their immediate families, agents or anyone else associated with the administration.
- This Promotion is only open to legal residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over. Those who are on a football banning order, banned from any sports events or on a list of known football “hooligans” are not allowed to enter.
- Clubs will be notified of the prize draw winners and databases will be checked against any Club Banning Orders as well as the National Police Database for those who may be subject to a court banning order.
- No cash alternative will be offered
- Under no circumstances can these prizes be transferred to a third party or sold for any financial amount.
- The competition closes on Tuesday 20th March at midday.
- This competition is run by Checkatrade, not the EFL, any clubs or their respective group companies, nor is there any direct relationship between the EFL and the participants or otherwise any liability or contractual obligation owed by the EFL, clubs or group companies
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- All entrants must be willing to participate in publicity should they be a winner
- We reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition if, in our sole discretion, the competition is not capable of being conducted as specified in the competition rules
- The Prize does not include travel, accommodation, souvenirs, gratuities, car parking charges, additional excursions and attractions or any other cost of a personal nature not stated explicitly (including spending money), all of which will be the sole responsibility of the winner and their guest.